Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mormon Christology Q3: SLD Feedback

While we're at it, I would like to create a post just for any of you Mormon visitors to leave feedback about what you think as you look at some of the other content here on SLD.

In other words, I realize that theology can sometimes seem abstract and may not interest lots of people - but much of the writing on this site really paints a picture of how our theology plays out in real life, how it shapes the way we view the world. And I would be very, very, interested in how those things strike you. Do we seem weird? Freaky? Stupid? Shrill? Is there anything that resonates, or is there anything that grates you the wrong way? I'm just very curious...

Now, I realize there's a lot of content here, and I'm not asking you to read it all. You might just want to look at 'The Buzz' section for a representative sample.

I also realize this is a very subjective, impressionistic question - but hey, we have to give all you touchy feely LDSers a way to get involved too (and I say that as one of those touchy feely folks myself). Look forward to hearing what you think...

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, May 16, 2005, Blogger Stephen said...

Just interesting, all in all.

What have you thought of our blogs as you have visited?

 
At 2:41 PM, May 19, 2005, Blogger Kaimi said...

I've enjoyed the discussion here -- no complaints from me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home