Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Monday, January 02, 2006

Posts That Matter Most To Me (2005)

I took up blogging in 2005, and just this afternoon I actually went back and reviewed a lot of what I had written. Here are the top 10 posts that matter most to me - this is not to say they are particularly great or profound or anything like that, just that these are points of resonance for me over the past year (so if you read them, you'll probably fair representation of what I've been thinking):
It seems like this might be an interesting meme: Which 5-10 of your posts from 2005 matter most to you? I'll tag Molly, Foolish Sage, and Scot McKnight.

4 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, January 02, 2006, Blogger Dan McGowan said...

I like this question and I believe I will go back and find my 5 or 10 fav's as well... thanks for the idea.

 
At 6:29 AM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Great. Let us know when you've got them up!

 
At 8:28 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Dan McGowan said...

Okay, Christian - it's up and running... ENJOY!

 
At 2:18 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Dan McGowan said...

Hey, hope this is okay - but I have changed the name - and URL - of my blog... it USED to be dandykatkonnection.blogspot.com. Now it is www.commonsaints.blogspot.com. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home