Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Friday, May 06, 2005

Real Sex On My Reading List

I figured that title would catch your attention.

So a few days ago, Molly posted a great exerpt from Lauren Winner's blog. Lauren is an up and coming author who writes from a raised-Jewish-converted-to-Christianity perspective. She's written Girl Meets God, Mudhouse Sabbath, and her newest work Real Sex: The Naked Truth About Chastity is now available on Amazon. SO... I just ordered my copy after reading this review here, and now you know what I'll be reading on my drive back to Montana in a couple of weeks. I'll post some thoughts once I work through it...

While we're talking about summer reads, I'd be interested in knowing what other people have read recently, and what people are planning on reading next. Anything that was particularly great? Would anyone be interested in posting some reviews?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home