Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Friday, August 26, 2005

Missoula Party of the Decade

Wow. Evidently Chris Nowak of Missoula reallys know how to party. Several random thoughts in response:
  • a) I find his neighbors' transformation from skeptics to enthusiasts pretty fascinating,
  • b) I find the law enforcement "mum's the word" response very puzzling,
  • c) I wonder how he funds something like this,
  • d) I wish I could have been there.
I would love to meet this guy and learn more about what makes him tick. Maybe next summer...

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, April 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian,

Chris Nowak is a very dear friend of mine. I can direct you on how to get a hold of him and pick his brain. He's a wonderful person! Let me know.

 
At 3:47 PM, April 30, 2006, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Dude! Are you serious? I would love to meet him (and you, if you live in the area). I'm not going to be there until this fall, but I'd love to connect. Feel free to drop me an email so we can stay in touch...

 
At 12:38 PM, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian,

I actually live in the Detroit area, that is where Chris and I grew up. I talked to Chris a couple of days ago and he's looking foward to meeting you. Stay in touch..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home