Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Been Busy Lately

Apologies for the recent posting slowdown - things have been extremely busy: we had a week of vacation in Missoula, MT and Glacier National Park; then this past weekend we did a whirlwhind tour out to the Seattle area for my sister Jessica's wedding. All that to say, there's been more happening on the Granitepeaks blog recently than there has been here. Hopefully that will change soon...

In the meantime, I did want to pass along an interesting link I stumbled across the other night - here's an interesting story of a young mother come to faith just some four days ago. I enjoyed it, and I thought you might also - it's always fascinating to see how people move from unbelief to belief. At any rate, that's it for now; more soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home