Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Applause Please

I'd actually like to applaud this guy - not because he made a stupid mistake, but because he did something, he acted, he tried to do the right thing and intervene to help someone. How many of us would do the same? As someone who has listened through the walls of my Philly rowhouse as my neighbors fought like cats and dogs (ever wake to the sound of a lamp crashing into the wall next to your head?) I've found myself wondering 'Should I call the cops? Should I do something?' And most of time, I don't. I sit there and worry about making a mistake, and so I don't do anything at all. This guy didn't, and I think he should feel good about that (even if he does feel a little embarrassed for being wrong). I sure hope some of the cops patted him on the back privately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home