Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Saturday, December 03, 2005

You Might Be Emerging If...

For those of you who have actually heard of "the Emerging Church," Sam Sutter has just tipped me off to one of the best (and funniest) summaries I have seen to date: You Might Be Emerging If... (it's a photo summary!)

And to think I just spent oodles of hours in research - reading books, scouring the web, dialoguing with people - all this trying to get my arms around this "emerging movement" thing so that I could crystallize it into a 12 concise pages. And here Marc at Purgatorio has already summarized everything I need to know in one fell swoop! Brilliant! Well done! [BTW: Marc was kind enough to share his blogspot template so I could figure out how to turn on backlinks - thanks Marc!]

Addendum: And then there's this: Why I Am Not Emergent. Always refreshing to be able to laugh at ourselves...

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, December 04, 2005, Blogger Master Aegidius said...

So, where's your tattoo, Christian?

 
At 7:28 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Phil W said...

Thanks for pointing this out. I got some fun out of it.

 
At 7:39 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

My tatoo? Wouldn't you like to know. Of course, the more interesting question is, "Where is Marilyn's?" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home