Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Talking to God

Every now and then I run across a piece of writing like this, which I really like, even though I feel like I probably don't fully understand it (my deficiency, not his). Listen to ghetto monk contemplate what it might be like talking to God:
“In my Father’s house are many rooms.”

“Can I have the one with an infinity-high ceiling?”

“What happens when you need to change a light bulb?”

“Won’t I be able to fly?”

“Even better. Just call for Father. He’ll come and put you on his shoulders and tell you to hold tight, and trust me, when he says to hold tight, he means it, and don’t be afraid to really sink your hands into his hair.”

“I bet his hair feels like t-shirts right out of the dryer."
...
You can go read the whole thing yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home