Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Monday, June 20, 2005

Mormon Piety

Silus Grok has been graciously answering a lot of my questions about Mormonism lately, and when I asked him what "Mormon Piety" looks like (I realize that's probably not what Mormons would call it - basically I just mean "spiritual practice"), he posted this response over on his blog.

I'd encourage you to check it out, and I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on it (as I'm sure he would be too).

3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, June 21, 2005, Blogger ryan sutherland said...

His post sounds like how an evangelical would articulate the nuts and bolts of being a Christian.

 
At 12:11 PM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

I just posted 10 questions for Silus over there - I'd encourage everyone to check it out and think about what answers you would give (I'll try and post my own answers tonight sometime). Should make for an interesting comparison...

 
At 10:12 PM, June 22, 2005, Blogger Silus Grok said...

The second part of the post (on Our Liturgical Year), is now available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home