Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Viva el Viaje

Alyssa, one of my coffee compatriots from Infusion, tipped me off to a very cool website the other day, and I thought I'd pass it along.

Its called Viva el Viaje, and it is a blog which chronicles the adventures of her two friends David Landis and Eric Kennel as they trek around the world.

Yes, I said trek around the world.

They are winging it - their route thus far has taken them from Harrisonburg, VA through Mexico, Central & South America, across the pond, and now ...they are hoofing it through the Holy Lands. With lots of photos, journal entries, interesting tidbits about life on the road, this is a site worth bookmarking for regular viewing.

This is something lots of guys think about doing, yet very few ever have the guts to actually give it a go. Aahhh...to be young again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home