Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hibernation

Seeing as it's the new year and all, I thought I might as well make official something that most of you probably figured out a while ago - this blog is hibernating.

Looking back over the last year or two, there's been less and less posting, mostly because all my time and energy is going into the Missoula Project.

Of course, this doesn't mean I won't start posting here again at some point in the future, but for now, my energy is going elsewhere. So feel free to browse the archives for past material, but don't expect much new on this site for the time being...

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, January 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog through a link on Dan Passerelli's blog. I have enjoyed reading your posts & hope you will continue, even if it is only once in a while. May God's blessings be showered upon you as you serve the King of Kings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home