Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sex & Women

I have no idea whether this will interest SLD readers (since it's somewhat academic), but I just finished writing the last two papers of my seminary (and it's not even midnight yet!). The first one is on Sex in the Song of Songs, the second is on Women in Ministry (1 Tim 2:8-15). If anyone cares to take a gander, I'd be interested in getting your feedback.

It's kind of weird to think that this whole academic experience is all winding to a close - tomorrow is the last day of classes, and then finals begin next Thursday. So the whirlwind is just about complete, and then it's back home to Billings where I'll be studying for ordination in June and July, and then on to Missoula in early August. I have a feeling its going to be a busy summer, but hopefully my blogging will pick up again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home