Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Monday, February 14, 2005

NO FEAR

do you remember the t-shirts from the late 80's/early 90's? clever slogans about ruling our own little worlds. in one sense, though, the slogan is on to something. imagine what life would be like if we had no fear. imagine what we would do if we were not bound by the thoughts of others, success, achievements or the fear of dying. my prayer is that we will reflect on those things that keep us frozen to the pew and not out getting our hands dirty with people. "do not fear the one who can kill the body, fear instead the one who can throw both body and soul into hell." and remember, "he who dies with the most toys, still dies." no fear.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, February 15, 2005, Blogger Charles said...

"he who dies with the most toys, still dies."

Dude, I like that? That isn't in the Bible, is it? That would be pretty cool.

 
At 12:15 PM, February 15, 2005, Blogger rs said...

No, its not in the bible...its from a No Fear shirt I used to have.

 
At 12:28 PM, February 15, 2005, Blogger Charles said...

I need one of those shirts. That sounds so me.

 
At 7:57 PM, February 15, 2005, Blogger rs said...

I'll try to dig mine up from high school for you. I'm sure the armpits are bright yellow by now though!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home