Key Links: Welcome | Favorite Movie Quotes | Guestbook | XML | Contact Us

Friday, March 25, 2005

Finding God in Fractals

Karyn over at Westminster Confessions has a great little post on how God, Scripture, and Eternity all have something in common with fractals. If you wrestle to get your mind around how God reveals himself in creation, I think you will find her thoughts helpful...
Fractals are awesome...Sure they are beautiful and of course the fact that math is involved is intriquing to me. But the real reason I like fractals so much is because I can think of no better way to describe how I think about the universe and eternity. And today, as I was taking time to just “contemplate,” I came to the conclusion that a fractal also best describes my understanding of scripture.
Sound interesting? I'd encourage you to check out Karyn's full post here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home